McCloskey Washing Systems Screenbox range is designed for maximum production in sand and gravel, and recycling applications.
McCloskey Washing Systems 620 Screening plant, is a heavy duty, high capacity modular screener capable of screening a wide range of material in extreme environments. It is designed to handle intense applications and can be used in construction and demolition waste, iron ore, aggregates, coal, recycling, rock and soil and sticky clay.
MWS Screenbox Option
- 3 deck & 2 deck rinser
- Dry, rinser & part rinser
- Modular polyurethane decks
- Rubber lined catch box and division plates
- Adjustable division plates
- Flipper plates in the rolling chute
- Sand & Gravel
- Iron Ore