McCloskey Mobile Scalper is ideal for screening quarry overburden, blasted rock and aggregates.
Designed with the aim of keeping user intervention to a minimum, the Scalper R105 High Energy Screener provides the best solution for operators who don't require the full capacity of the larger models.
The R105 has all the class leading features of the R-Range, such as high quality components, durability, and reliability.
Offering the highest stockpile and largest screening area in its class, the R105 represents the most cost effective productivity and quality on the market.
- Screenbox Top Deck 3.66m x 1.370m (12' x 4'-6")
- Screenbox Bottom Deck 3.455m x 1.370m (11.4' x 4'-6")
- Length Working 12.65m (41' – 6")
- Width Working 12.52m (41' - 1")
- Length Transport 12.75m (41' – 10")
- Width Transport 2.55m (8' – 4")
- Height Transport 3.20m (10' – 6")
- Weight 24,500kg (54,000 lbs)
- C&D waste
- Site reclamation
- Heavy rock
- Sticky clay & fines
- Boulder clay